Here´s just a few changes we will be implementing over the next few months to make the PAY section even more flexible
1) What happens when crew change their bank details in the app?
We are introducing a new feature in Q3 whereby each crew will have an ‘owner’. This is an admin that will receive notifications about that crew, eg. bank details have been changed, or certificate expiry date in 30 days. A default ‘owner’ will be set in the App Settings but can be overridden on an individual basis.
Alongside this a new ‘Custom Payment Report’ feature will be launched in July that will allow you to format payment reports how you want and also create turn on/off other reports like ‘New Starters’ and ‘Crew Bank Detail Changes’.
2) Can I mark individual timesheets / invoices as PAID.
We plan to introduce the ability for admins to mark individual items as paid within a Payment Report in Q4. If you’d like to involved in reviewing designs and giving feedback on this feature please get in touch with us
3) Can I get a payment report showing crews total earnings for a period as opposed to breakdown of all the shifts?
A new ‘Custom Payment Report’ feature will be launched in July that will allow you to format payment reports how you want and also include this total column.
4) Can i export my crew data from Liveforce?
This will be part of the ‘Custom Payment Report’ feature that will be launched in July. In the meantime we will happily run an export for you. Just contact support.
5) Can i filter the approvals page by job name or role type?
The ability to filter the Approval page by ‘Job title’ and ‘Role type’ will be released in July.