Sometimes crew get sick or don´t show up to the job at all! It´s frustrating and causes additional admin. Luckily Liveforce makes this process easier.
Here are a couple of scenarios and how to use Liveforce to solve them:
The crew member didn´t show up to work and its still LESS than 72 hours since it happened
If the crew forgot to cancel through the app you can use the "did not show" feature.
- Open the board the job is on
- On the relevant job, click on the crews avatar
- Click the 3 dots in the pop in menu and select "did not show"
- The crew member is now removed from the job and won´t appear in the payment reports
Top Tip: If you used another crew member as a replacement you can easily then book this person on to the role at the sametime.
This gif shows Bruce removed from a job (as he didn´t show) and Clark booked on to the role as a last minute replacement.
The crew member didn´t show up to work and its MORE than 72 hours since it happened
If the crew forgot to cancel through the app and it´s now more than 72 hours since the job has happened you can edit their timesheet so they don´t get paid.
- Open up the Pay section
- Find the relevant timesheet / crew member (you can search by name )
- Open the pop in and edit the fee by adding a fine. eg "Fines gross reduction"
- The timesheet will need to be approved by the crew, however won´t appear in any payment reports
Top tip: You can also use fines to deduct wages if crew break any rules . eg smoking on the job etc.
This gif shows an admin adding a fine to clark.