- All timesheets are automatically approved. Saving admins lots of time having to manually approve each one
- If either party starts a dispute both parties have to approve the change before its status is changed back to APPROVED
CREW DISPUTE TIMESHEET
- Crew have 72hrs to submit a dispute, eg. they worked one-hour extra.
- When a disputed timesheet is submitted by crew its status changes from APPRVOED to REVIEW, ie. something for admin to look at. All changes are highlighted in red. The admin gets a notification to review the dispute and respond.
ADMIN DISPUTES TIMESHEET
- Admins can dispute a timesheet up until adding it to a payment report.
- When a disputed timesheet is submitted by admin its status changes from APPRVOED to PENDING, ie. waiting for crew to review. All changes are highlighted in red. The crew gets a notification to review the dispute and respond
- If the admin makes a change that increases the amount the crew receive, eg. pay them a bonus or increase their hours, then the timesheet is not sent to the crew for approval and its status stays as APPROVED because the increase is an advantage to the crew member