- Demonstrating and providing product or service information on promotions.
- Distribution of product samples, brochures, flyers, and other promotional material to either get new customers or educate.
- Talk with brand loyalists, new customers and everyone in between about product or service.
- Create a positive image of the brand.
- Set up booths and promotional stands.
- Take part in guerrilla marketing, experiential marketing and brand activations.
- Report back on campaigns with consumer information (interest, FAQs, number of promotional collateral that was distributed etc).
- Outgoing and able to engage with people to gather information and conduct sales.
- Strong listening, communication and presenation skills.
- Happy to work with various brands on a variety of campaigns and projects.
Want to start working as a promotional staffer? We're building our dedicated freelancer app to help you manage your entire promotional staffing career. Interested? Sign-up here.