Pro's of Guerrilla Marketing:
- Free or very cheap.
- Use various free channels (social media, blog) to help leverage reach.
- Nimble and creative methods to get noticed and infront of people.
- It's fun and requires creativity.
- Campaign press will help to increase awareness and potential sales.
- Unique, causes buzz and attention grabbing.
- Provides additional content material for use on company blog and social media.
- Gathers insights and findings.
- Memorable and innovative.
- Potential for a great reach if campaign is done right.
- Gets you out of the office and into the field.
Con's of Guerrilla Marketing:
- Will need a lot of planning.
- Need to spend time reviewing data to understand audience.
- May end up being too off brand.
- May look cheap or last-minute potentially alienating customers.
- Doe not provide much movement of the needle in terms of success metrics.
- Results may not be immediate, especially if the call-to-action is a bad choice for campaign and audience.
- No guarantee that the campaign will work, drive traffic or go 'viral'.
- Negative attention for your brand if the campaign is too far off the brand and values.
Manage projects, crew and everything in between with your promotional campaigns. Check out more features of the Liveforce platform. Learn more here.